WHAT WILL HAPPEN
TO SAUDI ARABIA?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO IRAN?
The United Islamic Nation was declared in the MUSLIM PERSPECTIVE of Muharram 1, 1406 (September 15, 1985). As promised in that historic issue, we have written to all heads of state in the UIN region inviting them to establish their rule on the basis of the true Islam as preached by God’s final prophet Muhammad. We wrote to the kings and presidents of Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. We asked them to forsake their differences, shed all innovations that crept into Islam, return to the original Islam, and declare their membership in the UNITED ISLAMIC NATION.
It has been almost three months since we wrote to those governments, and now they have had a chance to circulate our communication among their responsible officials. There is little doubt that at least some of those governments are laughing at our offer (see Qur’an 23:110 & 83:29). But they will not laugh for long. Unless they heed God’s teachings now, and carry out the Qur’anic commandments in Verses 44, 45, & 47 of Sura 5, they will be toppled. These verses order us to rule in accordance with God’s revelations, specifically, Qur’an, the whole Qur’an, and nothing but Qur’an.
One governmental change has already taken place within the region; the Christian leader of Tanzania, Julius Nierere, has been replaced by the Muslim leader President Ali Hassan Mwinyi (October 31, 1985).
26. Say: O Allah! Owner of Sovereignty! Thou givest sovereignty unto whom
Thou wilt, and Thou withdrawest sovereignty from whom Thou wilt.
Saudi Arabia and Iran have received our invitation, and there are only two possible responses:
(1) SAUDI ARABIA and/or IRAN
MAY ACCEPT OUR INVITATION
TO JOIN THE UNITED ISLAMIC NATION
In this very unlikely event, we will confer with the Saudi and/or Iranian representative(s) and hand them full details for complying with the Qur’anic commandments, returning to the original true Islam, and applying God’s laws as decreed in Qur’an, the whole Qur’an, and nothing but Qur’an.
- We will ask them to drop their sectarian principles, be they Sunni or Shi’a (please see 6:159).
- We will ask them to demolish the centers if idol-worship, namely, the Prophet’s tomb in Medina and all the tombs of Imams, saints, Walis, etc, throughout Iran.
- We will provide them with a complete Qur’anic constitution.
- We will provide them with the detailed civil, criminal, social, and economic statutes derived from Qur’an.
- We will provide them with a complete Qur’anic program to re-educate the people of Saudi Arabia and the people of Iran about the original and true Islam as preached by the Prophet.
- We will prove to them, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that membership in the UIN will guarantee them prosperity, peace, dignity, and victory:
Continued on page 3