The Quran informs us that some enemies of the Prophet, described as "human and jinn devils," will fabricate lies and attribute them to the Prophet (6:112, 25:31). This is precisely what happened after the prophet Muhammad's death; Hadith (oral) and Sunna (actions) were invented and attributed to the Prophet. Hadith and Sunna are satanic innovations because they:
 defy the divine assertions that the Quran is complete, perfect, fully detailed, and shall be the only source of religious guidance (6:19, 38, 114 & 45:6-7),
 blaspheme against the Prophet and depict him as a vicious tyrant who did not uphold the Quran, and
 create false doctrines based on superstition, ignorance, and indefensible nonsensical traditions. The prophet Muhammad was enjoined, in very strong words, from issuing any religious teachings besides the Quran (69:38-48).
Quran all you need
- Quran: All You Need For Salvation
- Quran, Hadith, And Islam
- Observing the practices without Hadith or Sunna:
- Top 10 reasons why Muslims should turn to the Quran
Hadith & Sunnah are satanic innovations that are not from the Prophet
- Hadith & Sunna: Satanic Innovations
- Proof that Hadith & Sunna are Satanic Innovations
- Hadith/Sunnah Debate
- Hadith vs Quran
- Hadith Books: How Reliable?
- Whom should we trust, Bukhari or God Almighty?
- Hadith and Sunnah have no religious significance
- Sectarian Muslims cannot stand relying on the Quran alone
- Traditional muslim scholars embrace a Trinity "Quran, Sunnah & Ijma"
- Why the row over anti-Hadith, but silence on Quran illiteracy?
- Hadith: A Fulfillment of Quranic Prophecy fabrications by the enemies of the prophet Muhammad (6:112-116)
- Hadith: A Re-evaluation, part I
- Hadith: A Re-evaluation, part II
- Hadith: A Re-evaluation, part III
- Prophet Muhammad: An example for us for following the Quran alone
- How Did Muhammad Look? (Is it important for us to know?)