Exposes Hadith & Sunna as Satanic
Continued from page 2
compliments. Sure, he also said something about "If someone is given something, he should give a return for it if he can afford it; if he cannot afford it, he should praise him. He who praises him for it thanks him, and he who conceals it is ungrateful to him." (Jabir bin Abd Allah/Abu Dawud # 4795), but that might make someone feel good and that wouldn't be fitting, just wouldn't be fitting.
(19) "If any of you, when having sexual intercourse with his wife, says, 'Bismillah, Allahumma jannibni - Sh-Shaitan wa jannib -ish -Shaitan ma razaqtana', and if it is destined that they have a child, then Satan will never he able to harm him." (Ibn Abbas/ Bukhari Vol. 7 # 94)
Is that why Muslims have become so lax about Islamic education, about setting a good example and instilling values in their children? Guess they all must have said the right thing at the right time...
(20) Are bathrooms biddah? Aisha narrated, "The Prophet said to his wives, 'You are allowed to go out to answer the call of nature." (Bukhari, Vol. 1 # 149)
So the men can have the powder room, while the women use the backyard.
(21) "Do not eat with your left hand, for Satan eats with his left hand." (Jabir bin Abdullah /Muslim # 5007)
How many self-fulfilling prophecies has this spawned in left-handed children? Besides, I didn't know that Satan eats food. If that's the case, why don't we just cancel his grocery allowance and save ourselves a whole lot of grief?
(22) "A believer eats in 1 intestine, whereas a non-believer eats in 7 intestines." (Ibn Umar/- Muslim # 5116)
I don't know; I'll have to ask my gastroenterologist about this one.
(23) "If someone takes 7 pressed dates in the morning, neither magic nor poison will hurt him that day." (Sa'd/ Muslim # 664)
So, pour me another shot of Draino with a cyanide chaser, Wicked Witch of the West! You can't hurt me --I've had my dates.
(24) "When a person enters his house end mentions the Name of Allah at the time of entering it and while eating food, Satan says (to himself), 'You have no place to spend the night and no evening meal."' (Jabir bin
Abdullah/ Muslim # 5006)
Really? So all I've gotta do is say the magic word and I can do whatever I want? I can invite a heavy metal band over for a pepperoni pizza and wash it down with a quart of Scotch with no ill effects? And to think I've wasted
all this time trying to be good.
(25) Follow the leader -"You shall uphold my sunnah and the sunnah of the rightly guided caliphas (Al Khulafaa' Al Rashideen) who will come after me." (Abu Najih Irbaz bin Sariah/ Abu Dawud, At Tirmidhi)
Ok, great, but the term "Al Khulafaa' Al Rashideen" didn't come into use in Arabic until about 200 years after the time of the Prophet and besides, this group says these guys were rightly guided and that group says no way and -sigh...